Monday, 28 May 2012

Bad Blogger

Hi Everyone

I've been a bad blogger again! It's been a month since I last posted anything, so I've got 3 projects to share with you today


I've been playing with French Foliage again, and came up with a card and a tag. I've used Sahara Sand card,which I have recently fallen in love with. Also Bravo Burgundy card, which is a brilliant strong colour. The ribbon on the tag is Pear Pizazz seam binding.

My third project shows how you can start with an inky mess and turn it into a lovely topper. I recently bought an airbrush system and was spraying everything I could lay me hands on. I'd sprayed a scrap piece of Whisper White card with some yellow paint, and it really was just a yellow mess. I was about to throw it in the bin, when I changed my mind and decided to see what it would look like if I stamped some script and some flowers on it. It immediately started looking like something I could use on a card. I did a bit of inking around the edges, added some ribbon and a button, and hey presto, a card was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment